Programmable Logic Controller(815 products available)
Being a market leader in this domain, we are having the sellers dealing with the best quality of PLCs. Their sturdy construction and high functionality make them highly demandable. You can choose from a range of PLC including Logic Controllers, Relay Logic Control Panels and more.
PLC stands for programmable controller, an industrial digital computer that is used to control machines and various manufacturing processes. PLC has flexibility in programming and reprogramming. It collects the information from different sensors. It is used for automation of typically industrial electro-mechanical processes, such as control of machinery on factory assembly lines, amusement rides and light fixtures. PLCs are designed to replace the hard-wired relays, timers and sequencers.
There are two Types of PLC
- Transistor based PLC
- Relay based PLC
Advantages of PLC
- It has very faster scan time.
- It has great computational capabilities.
- It has shorter training time required.
- A wide range of control application.
- It has interfacing for inputs and outputs already inside the controller.
- It is easily programmed and has an easily understood programming language.
- Its project cost can be accurately calculated.
- It has supervisory control capability.
- Trouble shooting is easier and faster.
- It has high speed counters.
- It has shorter project implementation time.
- It has reliability in operation.