Explore details of excellent quality of Plummer Blocks manufacturers, suppliers and exporters. Get the latest info on tradeindia.com with listings of Plummer Blocks including Plummer Blocks Bearings, Pipe Making Machine, Pultrusion Machine etc....
Plummer Blocks are known as pillow blocks or bearing housings, made from cast iron and steel. These blocks are designed for high performance and high load capacity applications. They are equipped with spacer rings that allow for axial rotation. Plummer Blocks provide support to the rotating shaft with the help of various suited bearings and other accessories for easy mounting and dismounting. They provide multiple sealing options including v-ring seals, labyrinth seals, heavy duty teonite seals and end covers.
Components of Plummer Blocks:-
1) Bearing Bottom Half
2) Bearing Top Half
4) Hexagonal Nut
6) Blog Case
Features of Plummer Blocks:-
1) Made of cast steel and spheroidal graphite cast iron
2) Ensures effective sealing
3) Provides easy mounting and dismounting of horizontal shafts
4) Used for high speed of spherical rolling bearings and ball bearings
5) Available with case and covers
6) Multiple relubrication points for relubrication of bearings
7) Multiple sealing options
Looking for the best quality of Plummer Blocks. Here at TradeIndia Portal, we are having reliable suppliers dealing with quality assured range of Plummer Blocks including Plummer Blocks Bearings, Pipe Making Machines, Pultrusion Machine many more.
You can go through the online catalogs of the provided Plummer Blocks manufacturers and compare the prices, reviews, features and more at TradeIndia - India’s most trusted B2B Marketplace!
The details of all Industrial Machinery & Parts and their sellers is listed on Tradeindia.com.Once you have shortlisted the Suppliers, you can send online business inquiries directly to the listed companies through SMS or by using Call Me Free service.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q.1 What are Plummer Blocks?
Plummer Blocks are known as pillow blocks or bearing housings, made from cast iron and steel. These blocks are equipped with spacer rings that allow for axial rotation. They provide support to the rotating shafts with the help of various suited bearings and other accessories. They are suitable for rotating shafts with diameters ranging from 20 mm to 140 mm.
Q.2 What are the advantages of Plummer Blocks?
1) Easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts
2) Provide multiple sealings options and end cover
3) Provide multiple points for re-lubrication of bearings
4) Spacer rings for easy axial rotation
5) Resistant to corrosion
6) Handle maximum level of speed and load capacity
Q.3 What are features of Plummer Blocks?
Features of Plummer Blocks:-
1) Cast iron made housings
2) Mild steel cap bolts
3) Mild steel plugs
4) Tolerance of bearing seating
5) Straight grease nipples
6) Lubriaction holes on the cap
7) Drain hole on the base