Ors Sachet (Sodium Chloride,Potassium Chloride,Sodium Citrate,Dextrose) Health Supplements
Price: 10.00 - 80.00 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 500 Box/Boxes
SOLITAIRE PHARMACIA PVT. LTD.
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Business Type: Manufacturer | Distributor
Shri Sai Traders
Business Type: Supplier | Trading Company
Orange Flavor Oral Rehydration Salts - Ogniva Generic Drugs
Price: 121.25 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Box/Boxes
Business Type: Distributor | Supplier
200Ml Ranis Ors, Ready To Drink, Reduce Body Fluid And Electrolytes Lost Due To Dehydration General Medicines
Price: 12 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 2000 Bottle/Bottles
Business Type: Trading Company
Rahat Energy Mango Flavour Drink With Oral Rehydration Salts, Advantage Of Electrolytes And Taurine Packaging: Plastic Bottle
Price: 75 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
Kamala Medical Agency
Business Type: Distributor
Oral Rehydration Salts 20.5G Sachet Cool & Dry Place
Price: 0.10 - 5.00 USD ($) (Approx.)
MOQ - 2000 Bag/Bags
Tianjin Sinomed Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Business Type: Exporter
Vomiting Muscle Cramps Exertional Orange Flavour Oral Rehydration Solutions Powder Ingredients: Glucose Sodium Chloride
Price: 15 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 100 Piece/Pieces
Business Type: Distributor | Supplier
200Ml Ors Apple Flavor Liquid, Restore Body Fluid Electrolytes Lost Due To Dehydration General Medicines
Price: 28 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Bottle/Bottles
Sonu Medical Store
Business Type: Trading Company
ORS Liquid: Uses & Benefits
Oral rehydration solutions, often known as ORS, are administered to patients suffering from diarrhoea to alleviate dehydration brought on by the sickness. An oral rehydration solution (ORS) is unique in that the proportions of its components exactly match what the body needs to recover from an illness that causes diarrhoea. An ORS consists of the following three components:
- 1. Clean water is water that has been either boiled or disinfected or water that comes from a bottle that has been professionally sealed.
- 2. Electrolytes, which are commonly referred to as "salts," are compounds that are essential to the healthy functioning of your body.
- 3. Foods high in carbohydrates, most often sugar.
Uses of ORS Liquid
Here are the uses of ORS are:
- 1. As soon as you see signs of diarrhoea, it is critical to consume plenty of additional fluids.
- 2. Drinking filtered water, clear soups, diluted juices or sports drinks is an effective way for the vast majority of healthy individuals with simple traveller’s diarrhoea to remain hydrated without the use of ORS. ORS may also be used by healthy adults who have moderate diarrhoea, however, this may not be essential in certain cases.
- 3. Children, those who already have underlying medical disorders, and the elderly are particularly at risk of being dehydrated as a result of diarrhoea. ORS need to be taken into consideration for these particular people.
- 4. Consuming fluids at a pace that allows one to slake their thirst and keep their urine a light colour is important. Careful attention has to be paid to the directions on the preparation of the oral rehydration solution as well as the dose.
- 5. In addition to the ORS, infants should continue to receive either breast milk or the formula they have been using. In addition to the oral rehydration solution (ORS), adults and children who are no longer breastfeeding should keep eating regular meals.
- 6. Stay away from alcoholic beverages as well as caffeinated and sugary beverages such as coffee, energy drinks, pop, fruit juices with added sugar, and tea. Dehydration may be made worse by alcohol and coffee, while diarrhoea can be made worse by sugary beverages.
- 7. In the event that the diarrhoea is bloody, accompanied by a high temperature, jaundice (yellowing of the skin), or continuous vomiting, as well as in the event that dehydration or diarrhoea does not improve after the use of ORS, you should seek medical treatment.
Benefits of ORS Liquid
The benefits of ORS liquid include:
1. Maintain an Appropriate Level of Hydration in the Body: The primary purpose of using ORS is to maintain adequate hydration levels in the body. This is accomplished by maintaining a fluid balance within the body and supplying all of the essential components that are able to make up for the water that is lost through the skin, urine, perspiration, and breathing. The body loses an excessive amount of water as a consequence of diarrhoea, and as a result, the cells and tissues get deprived of water and nutrients. This causes diarrhoea to be a problem for a lot of individuals. Therefore, oral rehydration salts (ORS) are the optimal remedy for the purpose of resupplying the body with all of the necessary nutrients. There are a lot of athletes that can relate to conditions like these, and as a result, oral rehydration salts are a suggested remedy that may be applied.
2. Increases Concentration While Also Boosting Motor Function: It is a common belief that items that may be easily obtained are also potentially hazardous. In a similar vein, after finishing an intense workout or even after running for a long distance, one should always consider grabbing a beverage that can replenish the fluids that were lost in the body. However, consuming drinks with an excessive amount of caffeine, sugar, as well as other additives may result in more dehydrated tissues and body cells and concentrated blood than would normally be the case. This may have a negative impact on one's ability to concentrate and cognitively operate, as well as their ability to move. Therefore, in order to prevent taking in an excessive amount of fluids, ORS may be the ideal answer, since it is one that is highly suggested to everyone. The electrolytes and hydration levels in your body are precisely what oral rehydration salts are designed to replenish.
3. Promotes a Higher Level of Performance: With regard to a more thorough performance evaluation, it was discovered that a single dosage of ORS is both sufficient and sufficient enough to restore your body's natural fluid balance. It leads to better-informed judgements, increased safety, improved performance, and a host of other benefits for athletes who train specifically in the heat. The utilisation point of ORS's advantages contributes to the process of providing the body with the appropriate quantity of water, glucose, sodium, potassium, salt and sugar —all of which are needs that the body genuinely demands.
4. Acquire A Superior Mental Attitude And Character: The act of quenching one's thirst with water not only fulfils the body's need for hydration but also the mind and the spirit. Water is often the most effective treatment for restoring equilibrium to one's state of mind, health, core temperature, and overall sense of contentment. It may leverage one's emotions as well as their thoughts in general. In a similar vein, using ORS pills may be the greatest answer for improving and modifying the amount of water consumed to quench thirst. It will not only enhance your fluid balance, but it will also help mitigate the emotions of inadequacy, anger, and worry that you may be experiencing at the same time. Even for the most stalwart runners and athletes, maintaining mental composure and a strong resistance to fatigue is critical, and the only way to do this is by consuming drinks that aid in the enhancement of one's performance in terms of both efficiency and strength.
5. Patients Who Are Experiencing Diarrhoea: High sweating due to strenuous physical exertion, or are unwell are more likely to get dehydrated, and consuming oral rehydration solutions may help treat and prevent dehydration in these people (with fever). Oral rehydration treatment may also enhance attention and cognitive function, as well as promote athletic performance and make it easier to execute everyday tasks.
The Importance of Ors Liquid
To begin, the overall cost of using ORS is quite low. When compared to the expense of conventional IV treatment, the cost of ORS is minimal. Because of this, it is significantly simpler to use ORS in significant humanitarian emergencies, which means that more patients may be treated. In addition, ORS may be prepared and given at home as soon as the first symptoms manifest themselves. Rehydration may begin immediately away, eliminating the need for patients in underdeveloped nations to go to a hospital for intravenous therapy, which can already be challenging for these patients. Lastly, oral rehydration salts are not intrusive; they do not need the use of needles, which may cause infections if they are not delivered correctly. Plus, it doesn't need direction to administer.
According to the information provided on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO), a new formula for ORS has been developed. According to what is said there, "The new enhanced formula is the outcome of a substantial study financed by WHO. According to the results of the research, using an ORS formulation that is low in salt and glucose may minimise the need for IV fluids by as much as 33 per cent. Health care expenses could go down, the number of children who need to be hospitalised could go down, the number of secondary infections could go down, and the amount of blood that has to be handled, with all the risks that entail, may be reduced.
The answer is also something that can be produced at home. In one litre of clean water, dissolve six level teaspoons of sugar and half a level teaspoon of salt. Add this mixture to the pot. Take extreme caution to ensure that the exact quantity of each ingredient is included in the Oral Rehydration Treatment. Consuming an excessive amount of sweets may make the diarrhoea worse. An excessive amount of salt may be quite hazardous to one's health. It is not dangerous to dilute the combination with more than one litre of clean water even if it may get a bit too watery.
Top Rated Product
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Member Since - 1 year
I availed services from GetDistributors.com a few months ago and they have been nothing but exceptional. The team is responsive, helpful, and attentive to my needs. They helped me choose the right distributors for my business. I am impressed with their level of service, pricing, and conduct. Highly recommended portal for business growth and expansion.
New Delhi, Delhi
Member Since - 2 years
GetDistributors is a wonderful platform for startups as well as established businesses for finding marketing and trade partners. We found the team at GetDistributors very friendly and helpful. They are perceptive, proactive, and very patient. We got a lot of relevant inquiries through them and we are extremely happy and satisfied with their services.
Ors Liquid Price List
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-11-28
Ors Liquid Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Centurion Remedies Private Limited.||Vadodara, India||17 Years|
|Solitaire Pharmacia Pvt. Ltd.||Chandigarh, India||15 Years|
|3s Corporation||Mumbai, India||12 Years|
|Biochemix Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.||Yamunanagar, India||9 Years|
|Healthy Life Pharma Pvt. Ltd.||Mumbai, India||8 Years|
|Velnex Medicare||Ambala, India||6 Years|
|Divine Savior Pvt. Ltd.||Ahmedabad, India||3 Years|
|Nutraway Healthcare||Ahmedabad, India||3 Years|
|Biswas Good Health Capsule Private Limited||Delhi, India||3 Years|
|Jyoti Life Care||Surat, India||2 Years|
FAQs Related to Ors Liquid
Is ORS drinking well for health?-
Because drinking water does not include a significant amount of electrolytes, an ORS is a more efficient method of rehydrating the body than drinking water alone. However, despite the fact that they promise to replace electrolytes, sports drinks are often loaded with sugar and other chemical ingredients.