Modular Tensile Structure(146 products available)
Modular Tensile Structures Manufacturers & Suppliers : TradeIndia.com is a one-stop source for buying the best Modular Tensile Structures online from verified suppliers, dealers, manufacturers & exporters. You can choose from a range of Modular Tensile Structures including Tensile Structure & more.
Modular Tensile Structures are developed to cover the large space with modern functionality. These are mostly used for flexible exterior coverings, coverings for gardens, functions, parties, hotels, restaurants and bars etc. The architectural design of these structure are drafted with care and take long time to finalised. These are available in various kinds of attractive colours, fine textures and flawless finishes.
Modular tensile structure can be seen in hotels, restaurants, parks, commercial & residential buildings. Such structures are appropriate for athletic and entertainment facilities also such as stadiums, sports venues, music and amphitheatres. Being rugged, light weight and flexible these structures are widely known for their excellent and attractive finishing and can be maintained easily at low cost.
Features of Modular Tensile Structure
- Pre-engineered modular structures offer a massive cost saving in comparison with custom designed solutions.
- They are available in Pyramid, Square, Hexagonal, Tunnel, Dome shapes.
- Modular Tensile Structures are manufactured with PVC, Film, PVDF, Steel and PVC Fabric.
- Such structure resist water, fire and various climatic conditions.
- Easy installation
- Not a lot of construction debris produced after demolition
- Seismic resistance due to its inherent light-weight property
- Free flowing designs provide aesthetic look
- Provide translucency and great light transmission causing reduction in energy costs
- Fire resistance
- Proven durability against stain, UV radiation, corrosion, and weather conditions
For the comfort of the buyers, we have provided a comprehensive database of the sellers dealing in Modular Tensile Structures. You can contact them through SMS, E-mail or Call me free service.