GuaiacolPharmaceutical Secondary StandardSynonym: 2-Methoxyphenol, Catechol monomethyl ether, Pyrocatechol monomethyl etherCAS Number 90-05-1 Linear Formula (CH3O)C6H4OH Molecular Weight 124.14 PropertiesRelated CategoriesAnalytical Standards, Analytical/Chromatography, EP Standards, EP Standards G - ...
- Melting Point : 28 °C (82 °F; 301 K)
- Usage : Guaiacol. Description: Guaiacol is a monomethoxybenzene that consists of phenol with a methoxy substituent at the ortho position. It has a role as an expectorant, a disinfectant, a plant metabolite and an EC 220.127.116.11 (shikimate dehydrogenase) inhibitor.
- Appearance : off-white crystals
- Molecular Formula : C7H8O2
- Molecular Weight : 124.14 Grams (g)
- Supply Ability : 500 KG Per Month