About Diamond Tools & Manufacturers
Diamond tool is used for grinding, cutting and other mechanical processes. Diamond tool consists of three important aspects including Support blade, Wire or drill tube with a cutting edge, Segment or beads containing diamonds and metallic powder bond. Diamond tools help to shape and processes hard substances with accuracy. Diamond tools are highly demandable because of its hardness, abrasiveness and wear resistance that make the tools so effective and desirable. Diamond Tools are applied in Aerospace industry, Mining industry, Oil / gas exploration, Construction industry and Manufacturing industry.
Categories of Diamond Tool
Uses of Diamond Tool
- Metal-bonded diamond tools
- Resin-bonded diamond tools
- Plated diamond tools
- Ceramic-bonded diamond tools
- Polycrystalline Diamond
- Polycrystalline Diamond Composite or Compacts (PDC)
- High-temperature brazed diamond tools
- Diamond tools are used in the manufacture of optics, such as mirrors and lenses, as well as other glass drilling applications.
- Diamond abrasive wheels are used in the sharpening of various other cutting tools and in the dressing of other grinding wheels.
- Diamond tools are used for cutting and polishing of various metals and specialized micromachining processes.
- Diamond tools are also highly used in diverse plastic machining processes, especially when dealing with filled polymers.
- Diamond grinding or polishing tools are often used in renovating roads, remodeling buildings, and processing building materials.