Tradeindia.com offers an enormous range of Charcoal Briquettes made available from trusted manufactures, suppliers and exporters. You can also check similar categories of products such as Charcoal Briquette Machine, Coal Briquettes, Biomass Briquettes & more on the website.
About Charcoal Briquettes
Charcoal Briquettes is processed by special technology from a mixture of carbonized plant materials, binder and other materials. Charcoal briquettes are the lightweight black carbon and ash residue produced by removing water and other constituents from animal and vegetable substances. The charcoal briquettes are known for their unique features like finely prepared, safe usage, long life,purity and utmost quality.
Key Product Features:-
1) Leads to maximum boiler efficiency.
2) A renewable source and an environmentally friendly substitute for generating electricity.
3) Cheaper as compared to coal and lignite.
4) It is an ideal fuel as it has low ash content.
5) Gives uniform combustion, as compared to other fuels.
1) It does not produce the smoke and smell.
2) No sparkling.
3) Still burning for a long time for more than three hours.
4) It does not have any chemical materials to preserve the environment and health.
Why Trade India?
TradeIndia makes it easy to choose the right charcoal briquettes from hundreds of verified suppliers.Tradeindia.com is India's largest B2B market and it has a impeccable quality of briquettes including other related products such as Charcoal Briquette Machine, Coal Briquettes, Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquettes & more.
Apart from the above, you can also browse our comprehensive listings of Coal & Coke for seller listings, best rates, and bulk buying. You can compare several different OEMs, wholesalers, traders, dealers and exporters of briquettes on a single page.
Once you've shortlisted the Charcoal Briquettes supplier, you can contact them directly through India's #1 B2B marketplace, Trade India.
Customer Asked Questions:-
1) What is Charcoal briquettes made out of?
It is made up of charcoal, coal, starch, sawdust, & sodium nitrate.
2) What are Charcoal Briquettes used for?
Briquette is a block of coal dust, combustible biomass materials such as wood chips, charcoal and paper used for fuel and kindling to start a fire.
3) What are the features of charcoal briquettes?
1) Smokeless and free from moisture.
2) High heat value and hard to break.
3) Best delivery frames and Eco friendly.
4) Longer shelf life and competitive prices.