Bio products are products that are made from biomass. The meaning of biomass is any type of organic material that is available on a renewable basis. It includes such things as crops and trees, wood and wood wastes, aquatic plants and grasses.
a) Socioeconomic Benefits -
1) Farm diversification resulting from additional uses of agricultural feedstocks.
2) Increased economic opportunities for rural communities.
3) Reduced dependence on non-renewable fossil fuels.
b) Environmental Benefits -
1) Reduced greenhouse gas emissions in the manufacture of some bio products, compared to petroleum-based equivalents.
2) Increased safety for the environment, reduced toxicity and more biodegradability.
3) Sustainable production of renewable feedstocks.
c) Health Benefits -
1) Potential production of inexpensive medical drugs and vaccines.
2) Development of new drugs not available from traditional sources.
It allows to compare several different wholesalers, traders, dealers, and exporters of top and excellent Fertilizers
on a single page for shortlisting.
Once you've shortlisted the top and excellent Bio Products suppliers, you can contact them through email, SMS or by using "Call Me Free" services.