Buy & Sell all from anytime anywhere with the convenience of your fingertip...!
Our organization has gained huge acclaim and appreciation for offering our clients Block Jointing Mortar. At our high-tech processing unit, we process this mortar using cement, graded sand and proprietary aggregates. This mortar is used to provide higher bonding to the building, as a result of higher tensile adhesion strength to the building construction. Offered Block Jointing Mortar helps to speed up the build process and achieves the required insulation performance of AAC blocks for the buildings. We offer this mortar at cost effective prices.
High bonding strength
Easy to apply
Good water retention property
ADYA BOND JOINTING MORTAR is a ready to use self curing cementation mortar. ADYA BOND JOINTING MORTAR is a masonry mortar for use in laying various types of AAC blocks.
This mortar is specially designed to provide stronger, much more durable bonding between the blocks with superior adhesive strength. It replaces conventional cement and sand mix mortar.
- It is prepared by mixing cement, graded sand and proprietary supplements
- Simple to use, requires just addition of water
- Reduces time required to mount the blocks
- Self curing
- Thinner than ordinary conventional mortar
- Strong and durable
- Light weight
- Saves time and cost
- Sand free
- Self curing saves water
- Less material usage
- Dust free and clean
- Saves manpower
- Loses long
- Eco friendly
It is important to mix the Joint Fixer completely. Using mechanical stirrer saves time, labour and gives better results. Add 3 portions of the Joint Fixer to 1 portion of water and mix it till the mortar becomes smooth and easy to use.
- It should be kept in dry and cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid inhalation.
How to Apply
- The AAC blocks should be wet and clean before application. Do not apply Joint Fixer on a damp/dirty/greasy surface.
- Takes a clean port on mixer machine containing potable water with 25% the weight of joint fixer (1kg Joint Fixer: 25% water). Slowly mix and knead to form a homogeneous paste.
- Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes. Mix again for perfect biending with out adding water.
- Apply Joint Fixer on clean, dry block surface with mason's trowel to make an even 3-4mm joint layer.
- Correction time for re alignment is up to 10 minutes to ensure perfection.
- Adya Bond Jointing Mortar is self-curing and does not require water curing post application.
The coverage of Adya Bond Jointing Mortor with thickness of 3-4mm and 40kg bag under normal condition will depend upon quality and uniformness of base surface and block characters.
For more efficiency, advance technique of mixing and application required.
Storage and Packaging
Use before 6 months from the manufacturing date. Store at cool and dry place. Joint Fixer is available in 40kg HDPE laminated bag.
Free flowing powder
Approximately 1hrs @27oC
Yes, No additional water is required
Tensile Adhesion strength @28 days
Established in 2007 , ADYAM ENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of Building & Construction Material & Supplies in India. The supplier company is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.ADYAM ENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. is listed in Trade India's list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of AAC Block Jointing Mortar etc. Buy Building & Construction Material & Supplies in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.
- BUSINESS TYPE Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 48
- ESTABLISHMENT 2007
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 25 Crores