We provide Tryptose which finds extensive application in media for isolation and cultivation of microorganisms. This yellowish, fine and free flowing powders are slightly hygroscopic and contains amino acids and short chained peptides. Apart from its use in the cultivation of bruccella spp., streptococci and other fastidious organisms, our offered Tryptose can also be used in blood agar and other media to determine haemolytic reaction or for indole production.
Configuration of Tryptose:
* Ph of 5% solution : 6.8-7.0
* Nitrogen content : 12.5 to 12.8%
* Amino Nitrogen : 3.5 -3.7%
* Loss on drying : 4%
* Ash content : 8.0% Microbiological Limits
* Total plate count : 5000 CFU/ gm.