These water ring Vacuum Pumps /Compressors are absolutely free from oil and there is no risk of contamination to the medium passing through it. The ring fluid acts as seal and it also absorbs the heat generated during compression.Depending on Gases to be handled, different fluids can be used for sealing instead of water.
Salient Features of vacuum pumps:
* Dimensions and specifications are approximate and subject to change.
* The Power figure are for Vacuum Pumps only. For Water Ring Compressors please request further details.
* The Vacuum Pump performance shown here is referred to 760 mm Hg barometer (sea level).
* 50% relative humidity with 300 C seal water temperature at 1.5 Kg/cm2 pressure.
* Guaranteed vacuum up to 710 mm Hg. At close suction & 760 mm barometric pressure.
* Higher vacuum can be achieved by using chilled water as seal medium or ejectors.
* Suction capacity mentioned is maximum suction capacity with open suction.
* All necessary accessories to start the pump are supplied with the pump.