Condition : Good
Quality : Good
Purity : 100%
Storage : Cool and dry place
1. Improve efficiency of silage fermentation
2. Increase digestibility of silage dry matter and fiber
3. Increase aerobic stability of silage
4. Increase forage palatability and feed intake
5. Reduce silo temperature and the loss of nutrients
6. Reduces dry matter loss
7. Improves nutrient value.
8. Reduce silage pH.
Prions Biotech is a global biotechnology company based in Belgaum, Karnataka. We are the Prions Group. We were founded on the principle that businesses have a moral obligation to contribute to society and community. This principle has guided us for more than half a century but it has always been our customers who have been the key to our success. The problems, the needs and even the desires of our customers have continuously inspired us to innovate and develop complete solutions, not just products. We engage and listen to our customers; and this is how weÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂre able to see the world as they do. And the world they see is the one weÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂre committed to improving. Our growth is fuelled with an immense drive to be a leading player in our field and our higher purpose of ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂGrowing Together by being Spiritually Fulfilled, Socially Just and Environmentally SustainableÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ.In the wake of recent environmental concerns jeopardizing the future of the world. Prions Biotech has championed the cause of providing indigenous solutions for Agriculture, Distillery, Sugar, Nutraceutical, Wastewater treatment, aquaculture, lake bioremediation, animal health care and solid waste management. The novelty and efficiency of our products have gained appreciation worldwide. Prions BiotechÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ A complete customized solution! Prions Biotech is created as one of the top Environment Biotech companies in the world.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Distributor, Supplier, Wholesaler, Producer
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 50
- ESTABLISHMENT 2016
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 5 Crores
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Saturday
- PAYMENT MODE Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)