- Scientific name: Nitrosomonas
- Oxidizes ammonia into nitrite as a metabolic process.
- Strain Type: Bacteria
- Treatment of industrial and sewage waste water as a process of bioremediation.
- Application: Aquaculture
- Nitrosomonas is a genus of rod shaped, aerobic, gram-negative and chemoautotrophic bacteria.
- The genus is found in soil, freshwater and on building surfaces especially in areas that contains high levels of nitrogen compounds.
Established in 2006 , Nexell Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of Nematicides in India. The supplier company is located in Hyderabad, Telangana and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.Nexell Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is listed in Trade India's list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of Nitrosomonas Organism etc. Buy Nematicides in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.