Mercuric Oxide Powder
Price: 5600.00 - 6500.00 INR
Minimum order quantity - 10 Kilograms/Kilograms
Get Latest Price
10 Per Day
Delivery & Payment Options
Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
Cash on Delivery (COD)
Cash Advance (CA)
Cash in Advance (CID)
Mercuric Oxide Powder Specification
216.59 Grams (g)
2.5 (550 nm)
Main Domestic Market
Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
Purity, accuracy and quality of compositions in chemicals should always be the first priority of every chemical manufacturing company.
Understanding this, L.S. Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals has brought forward a wide range of pure and effective chemicals. The company is a notable manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Lead Nitrate, Lead Monoxide, Litharge, Lead Monoxide Yellow, Mercuric Oxide Yellow, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Mercuric Chloride, etc. It is also capable of supporting Contract Manufacturing for current and other Lead & Mercury Products.
It is a leading chemical manufacturing company with its origins dating back to 1961. It was started as a small unit by Late Shri Virendra Lakhia who wanted to offer high-quality products to Indian customers backed with unmatched customer service. The company was one of the earliest and largest producers of mercuric, lead and molybdate salts in India. Today, it provides 12 products of mercuric, lead and molybdate salts to more than 100 customers worldwide belonging to the domains of pigment, pharmaceutical, energy, research, and stabilizers.
With a well-equipped research and development department, the company produces high quality products featuring innovative compositions at reasonable rates. The team has combined expertise and experience of more than 100 years that aid the company to create unique formulas. From resource collaboration to incorporation, every single step is taken with perfection to create effective chemicals. The primary objective of the company is to follow client-oriented business approaches and provide the highest quality products for complete client satisfaction. Every batch of manufactured product is therefore subjected to strict quality control analysis testing to provide 95 to100% pure products.
L.S. Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals is a professional name of the market of Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Mercuric Chloride, Lead Nitrate, Lead Monoxide, Litharge, Lead Monoxide Yellow, Mercuric Oxide Yellow, etc., that strictly follows the environment regulations and guidelines. It has adequate water supply, fully-integrated in-operation facilities for waste management for drainage and effluent treatment, captive power sources, etc.
The company has developed a well-equipped facility in Mumbai, India, which is well-connected with major Indian states. Good connectivity makes the distribution process smooth and systematic. With two modern production units at Vapi & Sarigam in Gujarat (India) installed with many advanced machines and tools, the company manages to bring forth high-quality chemicals in bulk. It has high-tech Effluent Treatment Plants with high-end evaporators to handle high TDS effluent capacity. At the manufacturing facility, each production phase from processing, chemical compounds crystallisation to delivery is carried out with utmost efficacy with the assistance of following machines:
- -Tray dryers
- -Chemical compound crystallizer
- -Distillation unit
- -Mr. Akshay Lakhia, the Head of Business Development: His passion for chemistry and knowledge in the domain has assisted the company to create a portfolio of reliable chemical products and assist many globally based companies, worldwide.
- -Ms. Ashna Jain, the Head of Marketing: The company has grown in leaps and bounds under her experienced management.
- -Mr. Ramanunny Nair, the Production Manager Head of Sarigam Plant and P.S Vijay Raghavan, Production Manager Head of Vapi Plant: These qualified and knowledgeable professionals thrive on innovation and help in launching high quality chemicals.
- -Mr. Gnanesh. V. Lakhia, the Managing Director: Under his leadership, the company has become a leader of the market of chemicals serving the global market with perfection.
- -Mr. KC Krishna, the Supply Chain and Operation Manager: His vast expertise in efficient and streamlined distribution has helped the company to deliver products timely to every nook and corner of the world.
L.S. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals has spread its business to the United States of America, Africa, Canada, Europe, Russia, Philippines and the Middle Eastern countries. The company meets the needs of Gold Mining, PVC Resins, Stabilizers, Paint & Pigments and other industries of Government and Private sectors of Indian as well as international clients. It targets a huge client base directly as well as works with established traders of chemicals to build trust. It also offers end-to-end assistance to the clients with round-the clock support, trustworthy distribution networks and 24*7 customer service. For constant expansion of exporting business to different countries, the company has also established a specific section for 'Export Oriented Units'.
Why Choose L.S. Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals?
The company is a competitive name of the market creating a trusted range of Mercuric Oxide Yellow, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Lead Nitrate, Lead Monoxide, Litharge, Lead Monoxide Yellow, Sodium Potassium Tartrate, Mercuric Chloride, etc. in bulk at low-cost. The following factors have assisted the company to be a leading name of the market:
- -Growing through leadership, precision and innovation
- -A vast range of chemicals available in different grades (ACS, Technical, LR/AR)
- -Quality focus to provide accurate chemical compositions
- -Huge volume production capacity owing to modern production machines and tools
- -Advanced manufacturing, warehousing and R & D facilities at Sarigam and Vapi
Fact Sheet of L.S. Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals
Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier
Mr. Akshay Lakhia
Year of Establishment
$2-2.5million; Rs 12-15 Crore
Total Number of Employees
20 to 25 People
No. of Research / QC Staff
3 - 5 People
No. of Engineers & Technicians
3 - 5 People
No. of Skilled Staff
4 - 5 People
Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
Monday To Sunday
L. S. CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS
Head of Business Development
Mr Akshay Lakhia
AddressView on Map
Office No. 120, Adani Inspire Hub, JP Rd, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India
Report incorrect details
More Products From This Seller
Explore Related Categories
People Also Viewed
- Industrial Chemicals
- Red Mercuric Oxide
- Mercuric Oxide Powder In J.p. Road-andheri (W)