Dehumidifying Dryers - EAD Series
Aerodry EAD Series Dehumidifying Dryers are used to dry and pre-heat the all mportant engineering hygroscopic plastic materials such as PC, ABS, PET, ACRYLIC, PST, NYLON, SAN, DELRIN, HIPS, ACETAL, CELLULOSE, ACETATE,NORYL etc. The system works on cloe loop basis thus unaffected by the ambient conditions. Continuous dew point of less than (-) 55 critical for ensuring of optimum drying.
- Fully automatic operation with online process display with easy monitoring
- Imported molecular sieve in beaded form
- Highly efficient catridge filters for both Drying and Regeneration side
- All SS - 304 insulated drying bins
- Modular designs for multiple drying hoppers
- Process heater bank is an integral part of insulated drying hoppers. Thus, power saving
- Inspection door / window
- Unique air distribution system ensuring faster drying
- Return air cooler for consistency in drying
- Hermetically sealed Gear Box / Auto changeover valve system.
AERODRY PLASTICS AUTOMATION PVT. LTD., Established in 1998 at Noida in Uttar Pradesh, is leading Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier of Plastic Processing Machinery in India. AERODRY PLASTICS AUTOMATION PVT. LTD. is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Centralized Plants, AERODRY PLASTICS AUTOMATION PVT. LTD. has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Centralized Plants, Volumetric Dosing Unit, Water Chiller etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, AERODRY PLASTICS AUTOMATION PVT. LTD. has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Plastic Processing Machinery in bulk from AERODRY PLASTICS AUTOMATION PVT. LTD. at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 100
- ESTABLISHMENT 1998
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 25 Crores
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday