Ayurvedic Ayursun G-Plex Tablet for Menstrual RegulationBrand Name: Ayursun Pharma Company
- MRP: 480.00 INR / Pack
- Weight: 200.00 Gram
- 1 Pack Contains: 100
- Minimum Pack Size: 10
Non toxin formula for menstrual regulation and modulation
Chandra Prabha Vati...20 mg.
Kumari Ext. Aleo Vera...20 mg.
Suddha Gairik...60 mg.
Godanti Bhasma...80 mg.
G-plex with its comprehensive action.
G-plex regulates menstrual cycles.
G-plex can be given advantageously to counter side effects after discontinuation of contraceptive pills.
Helps to corrects ovarian and uterine dysfunction.
Irregular and Scanty Menses.
Supportive Treatment for Oligomenorrhoea.
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
To counteract side effects of Contraceptive pills.
Infertility a Primary or secondary: Sub-fertility.
1 to 2 Tablets Three times a day and as directed by the Physician.
Available at all chemists in PACKS of 60, 5x30 & 1000 Tabs.
Ayursun Pharma was established as a patent Ayurvedic medicine business in Surat in 1992 by Vaidaratnam Sandip Patel who is an Ayurvedic Doctor, Re-search Scientist, social reformer. Ayursun Pharma Company Manufacturing Ayurvedic Medicines with Traditional and Modern technology. all medicines Manufacturing based on Indian Ayurveda Science. The aim of the Ayursun Pharma Company is to make good Ayurvedic medicines through modern and traditional method. Which is economical and beneficial for all the people of the world. Ayursun Pharma currently Manufacturing medicines in various division like as - Human, veterinary, Poultry, OTC, Single Herb Capsule, Shastrokta (Classical Medicines) makes all kinds of 700+ products. All medicines are made on the basis of international standard level quality.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier, Trading Company, Wholesaler, Dealer, Producer
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 25
- ESTABLISHMENT 1992
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 1 Lakhs
- CERTIFICATION ISO 9001: 2015
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday
- PAYMENT MODE Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others