Closed Body Heavy-Duty 25kmph Speed Four Wheeler Electric Food Van
Price: 100000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Piece/Pieces
S.R. Engineering & Food Van Manufacturers
Business Type: Manufacturer
LORMAN KITCHEN EQUIPMENTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer | Exporter
Business Type: Manufacturer | Trading Company
Heavy Duty 800 Cc Engine Mild Steel Food Van Capacity: 500 Kg/Hr
Price: 1350000 INR (Approx.)
MOQ - 1 Unit/Units
SAMEEPTA INDUSTRIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Business Type: Manufacturer
AGNI STAINLESS STEEL TECHNOLOGY
Business Type: Manufacturer
Benefits of a Food Van Business
Those who have a passion for food and want to start their own company may not have the funds to open a traditional restaurant, but they could be able to launch a food truck organization. Having a kitchen to prepare and serve meals, a food truck is a big vehicle. Since acquiring a restaurant space is quite costly but food trucks are far more economical, many business owners choose to operate one.
Types of Food Van
It's exciting to decide to launch a food truck business, but there are a lot of preparations to make. You must create a business plan, consider permits and licenses, acquire kitchen equipment, and choose a name. Before anything else, however, you must decide on two things: the type of food you plan to serve and the kind of vehicle you will employ. The type of food truck you will purchase depends on your business plan. Not every food business has the same requirements for needs, size, and budget. The equipment and space requirements for a bakery, a food truck, and an ice cream truck will differ from one another. If a cargo van can do the job better for your food service, there is no need to hunt for a 24' truck. Step vans are cost-effective if they can carry all of your equipment, so upgrading to a larger vehicle won't be worth the money. Having said that, the various kinds of food vans are as follows:
1. A Cargo Van: The smallest and least expensive type of food truck is this one. Simply by installing a kitchenette and some storage space, a cargo van may be transformed into a mobile restaurant and food stand. A cargo van would be perfect if you operate a small bread delivery business. Even if you intend to prepare anything on-site, a van generally won't have room for everything you need. On the other hand, most vans lack the space and ventilation necessary for a full-sized oven, professional fryers, and griddles. There are many sizes for food trucks, but what's inside is what really matters. Much compact equipment, including a fryer or a grill/griddle combination, a convection oven, a refrigerator or refrigerated display cabinets, a workstation for food preparation, and an independent water system, may fit in a conventional cargo van.
2. Step Vans: The bigger alternative to a food truck is a step van. It is ideal for organizations that need extra workspaces, such as ice cream trucks or mobile food operations. You've probably seen a step van in action if you've ever seen the vans used by bread, linen, or package delivery service firms. Step vans have been the primary method of package delivery for several courier firms for more than 50 years. Step vans are a popular choice for food truck manufacturers, and here's why. Given that step vans have significantly higher ceilings than cargo or small vans, converting a step van into a food truck gives you plenty of room, including headroom. In order to accommodate your demands for a workstation, storage, ventilation, and any high-tech culinary equipment you want to utilize, you may construct a step van. Step vans may be anything between 12 and 30 feet long. There is a good possibility of finding one already modified that meets your requirements because so many food trucks are step vans.
3. Box Truck: Box trucks are distinguished by their 'box-like appearance. These trucks are often employed by companies who need to deliver bulky things or a lot of inventory since they have a huge interior capacity. They may be compared to enormous moving crates on wheels. A complete kitchen setup with all the essential tools and appliances is required if you want to prepare any meals on-site, and a cargo van most likely won't accommodate this. Contrarily, a box truck will provide you with a lot of room to operate with. The possibilities are endless when it comes to converting a box truck into a food truck. Almost any sort of cooking apparatus, storage space, and other characteristics may be included. A box truck's sole drawback is its higher price compared to more conventional cargo vans.
4. Food Trailer: The most costly choice for a food truck is a food trailer, but it also has the most options. A food trailer is the best option if you want to launch a mobile restaurant or café. You may have any layout for your kitchen, as well as the necessary amenities, storage, and room. Due to its size and lack of maneuverability compared to a van or truck, a food trailer has the disadvantage that you must locate a place to park it and keep it there for the day. A food trailer may not be the greatest choice if you want to serve meals at gatherings or festivals since you'll need to figure out how to pull it there. If you have the time and resources, you may construct your own food trailer from the ground up. Although this choice will undoubtedly be the most costly, you will have total control over the style and amenities of your trailer. It's more practical, may even be more economical, and will still allow you a lot of customizing possibilities to hire a business to construct the trailer for you.
5. Cutaway or Pickup Truck: A vehicle with an open rear and an enclosed cab is known as a pickup truck or cutaway. The truck's rear end may be utilized to haul freight, but it can also be transformed into a food truck. A cutaway truck's key benefit is that it is more maneuverable and smaller than a box truck. A food trailer or box truck is more expensive than it is. Additionally, you may discover secondhand cutaway trucks, which will allow you to save even more money. You have to be inventive when turning a cutaway truck into a food truck because of the available space. Since this sort of vehicle has no set dimensions, you may alter it to suit your requirements. All the extra things you need, such as a kitchen setup and storage space, may be added.
6. Bus: Some people believe that a bus is the best option for a food truck. Buses may be modified to become food trucks, albeit they are often utilized for transporting students to school or tour groups. Buses have a lot of room, allowing you to set up a complete kitchen with all the essential appliances. All the extra amenities you need, such as storage space and a sitting area, may be added. A bus's sole drawback is that it's difficult to manage, so you'll need to locate a place to park it and leave it there for the day. Although they might be pricey, secondhand buses are sometimes available for purchase. It's preferable to engage a reputable business to convert a bus into a food truck if you want to do so. Ford, Chevrolet, and Blue Bird are a few well-known bus manufacturers.
Benefits & Uses of Food Van
Here are some benefits of getting a food van:
1. Food trucks need little money up front: Because it requires far less capital than a sit-down restaurant, a food truck is regarded as a high-profit food company concept. The money saved on infrastructure may be used toward other business needs, such as advertising or menu development, making food trucks an attractive alternative to traditional restaurants. The biggest cost is likely to be for a truck, but you may prevent this by using the growing food truck leasing business. Using a used truck and previously existing cooking equipment, you may launch your food truck business for less than Rs 10 Lakh.
2. A food truck's running costs are low: Whether you own the building in which your restaurant is located or are just renting space there, you will inevitably have to pay property taxes and/or monthly rent payments. That's why you need to keep an eye on your restaurant's operational costs, especially if you suspect that certain unseen charges are eating away at your profits.
3. Food trucks are free to try different locations: Restaurants change with the neighborhood they are in. In their first year, almost 60% of new eateries fail. The bad location and expensive rent were among the main factors in roughly 80 percent of businesses closing before their fifth year of existence. Because of this, you should pick carefully whether dining at a restaurant or a food truck.
4. Food trucks enable you to establish (or grow) a brand: A food truck is a great way to get your name out there before investing in a brick-and-mortar location or going the franchising route. Using a solid example of either restaurant model would help clear up the uncertainty that some restaurateurs have about whether to choose a food truck or a normal restaurant.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
AZIMUTH BUSINESS ON WHEELS PRIVATE LIMITED
Member Since - 4 years
We have been associated with tradeindia.com. We believe tradeindia doing better promotion for my organization and build up my business. Thank you tradeindia.
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Food Van Price List
|Product Name||Expected Price|
|Electric Food Van||100000|
|Fast Food Van||100000|
|Food Van For Commercial Use||150000|
|Modern Fast Food Van||285000|
|125 Ampere Hour Battery Powered Stainless Steel Body Manual Food Van||350000|
|Heavy Duty 800 Cc Engine Mild Steel Food Van||1350000|
|Premium Quality Mild Steel E Rickshaw Food Van||110000|
|Mobile Food Van with 4 Wheels and Sturdy Body for Catering Food||320000|
|Diesel Driven Towing Van||200000|
|Tata Super Ace Food Tuck||580000|
This Data was Last Updated on 2023-12-01
Food Van Manufacturers | Suppliers in India
|Company Name||Location||Member Since|
|Kunta International Ltd.||Noida, India||16 Years|
|Kamal Coach Body Builders||Rohtak, India||11 Years|
|Indian Automobile Works||Kolkata, India||8 Years|
|Schickwheel||New Delhi, India||8 Years|
|Capco Industries Private Limited||Pithampur, India||7 Years|
|Azimuth Business On Wheels Private Limited||Greater Noida, India||4 Years|
|Fortune Pre Fab Traders||New Delhi, India||3 Years|
|Shree Santram Industries||Vadodara, India||1 Years|
FAQs Related to Food Van
You can get the licenses from:
1. Kitchen Insurance.
2. FSSAI Mobile Vendor's License.
3. NOC from Municipal Corporation.
4. NOC from RTO.
5. Shop and Establishment License.
6. Fire Safety Certificate.
No, all you need in India is legal permission. In India, operating a food truck requires a license.
You can buy food rucks for as low as 1 lakh rupees, although costlier ones are recommended for a sturdy business.