Following are the Main Features of 30Pin(iPad) Dock Connector to HDMI:
1. Display port 1.1 compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps over 2 lanes.
2. Easy link to show on big screen.
3. Encrypted HDCP key storage using on-board memory or optional external EEPROM.
4. ESD protact: Human Body Mode at 8kV, Machine Mode at 400V, and Charged Device Mode at 2kV.
5. Resolution: 480P, 720P, 1080i, 1080P.
6. Support audio output from HDMI interface.
7. compatible for i-Pad / i-Phone 4g / 3gs/ 3g / i-phone / i-Pod 5th etc.
1. 30pin to HDMI Convertor
2. Apple 30pin source input port: 1
3. Video device output port: 1
4. Apple 30pin source port connector: Apple 30 pin (male)
5. Video device port connector: HDMI 19 pin (female)
6. Video band width (bps): 5.7G link
7. Single link range: Max: 1920*1200, For Apple: 1024*768/720P
8. Vertical frequency range: 60Hz
9. Operation temperature: 0~50A C
10. Storage temperature: -40~85A C
11. Enclosure: Plastic
Use this HDMI Adapter for iPad Dock to connect an i-Pad to your television, projector, or HDMI display. Then see your videos and slideshows on the big screen.
Superred Electronics Limited, Established in 1996 at Cangcheng in Guangdong Sheng, is leading Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier, Trading Company of Computer Cables & Connectors in China. Superred Electronics Limited is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Mini Displayport to HDMI Cable Adapter, Superred Electronics Limited has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Mini Displayport to HDMI Cable Adapter, Mini Displayport To VGA Cable Adapter, Mini Displayport To DVI Cable Adapter etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, Superred Electronics Limited has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Computer Cables & Connectors in bulk from Superred Electronics Limited at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier, Trading Company
- ESTABLISHMENT 1996