Buy & Sell all from anytime anywhere with the convenience of your fingertip...!
Vehicle & Tyre Maintenance
Vehicle and Tyre Maintenance Need
- Vehicle Servicing, RTO documents renewal, insurance documents renewal, and Fuel are costly nightmares for a transportation company. Thus managing them wisely will help you to reduce cost as well as ensures improved operations of your vehicle.
- To maintain records for the vehicle maintenance related details.
- Service Schedule: Scheduling vehicle specific services, which includes prediction of service due date dependent upon time or distance or whichever comes first.
- Service entry
- Service Templates
- Servicing / Garage Bill Entry facility for both parts as well as job performed on the vehicle
- Service log: Vehicle wise service log maintaining services performed history
- Purchase entry of Oil/Spare parts
- Consumption entry of Oil/Spare parts
- Oil & spare parts inventory / stock control
- Parts and Materials log: Vehicle wise log of parts and accessories attached to a vehicle
- Document renewal Schedule: Scheduling system for RTO expenses such as Counter Permit renewal, Counter permit Tax, Fitness Certificate, National Permit renewal, PUC, Green TAX, etc
- Document renewal entry
- Document renewal log: Vehicle wise log of all the Payments/Expenses
- Fuel management
- Fuel Bill Entry
- Fuel Rate update module
- Date wise Fuel Report
- Vehicle wise Fuel Report
- Petrol Pump wise Fuel Report
- Fuel log: Records vehicle specific fuel usage and calculates kilometers per liter
- File Attachment: Upload all the key documents (RC book, insurance papers, Bank papers, etc) associated with the vehicle to the server for future references
- Vehicle wise Repairing and maintenance reminders and alerts
- Accidents & Insurance claim records
- Assists you to meet the deadlines for renewals in time
- Eliminates costly unscheduled maintenance
- Help you plan annual vehicle budgets faster, easier and more accurately
- Records Vehicle wise business / private miles.
- Calculate Service and repair cost per km.
- Like Vehicle Maintenance module, there is a serious need to keep a database for information relating to tyres as it is a considerable cost for a transportation company.
- Complete tyre lifecycle management (cradle to grave): Purchase tyre detail, Remould tyre detail, tyre movement & recapping, sale of tyre
- Tyre tracking throughout all operations
- Tyre entry: To record existing tyre stock as well as purchase of New tyres
- Tyre Mounting/ Un-mounting
- Tyre Rotation
- Tyre Retreading
- Tyre Scrap entry
- Tyre Inventory with history
- Tyre Scrap register
- Tyre Sale entry
- Combines tyre inventory management with tyre maintenance management
- It tells you what's in stock and records information such as tyre pressure and tread checks when the tyre is retreaded and other work is done on the tyre along with its cost
- Generates reminders about timely changing of the tyres should be there.
- Records resale transactions of the tyres
- Helps you keep track of tyres performance and their average life.
- Permits accounting of tyre cost per km.
Established in 1994 , RADICAL I. T. SOLUTIONS has made a name for itself in the list of top service providers of Software Design in India. RADICAL I. T. SOLUTIONS is listed in Trade India's list of verified companies offering wide array of Wholesale Distribution Software, Transport ERP, FMCG Manufacturing ERP etc. Contact here for Software Design in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- BUSINESS TYPE Service Provider
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 6
- ESTABLISHMENT 1994