Buy & Sell all from anytime anywhere with the convenience of your fingertip...!
The liver is the only organ in the body that can easily replace damaged cells, but if enough cells are lost, the liver may not be able to meet the needs of the body.
The liver can be considered a factory; and among its many functions include the:
- Production of bile that is required in the digestion of food, in particular fats;
- Conversion of the extra glucose in the body into stored glycogen in liver cells; and then converting it back into glucose when the need arises;
- Production of blood clotting factors;
- Production of amino acids (the building blocks for making proteins), including those used to help fight infection;
- The processing and storage iron necessary for red blood cell production;
- Manufacture of cholesterol and other chemicals required for fat transport;
- Conversion of waste products of body metabolism into urea that is excreted in the urine; and metabolization medications into their active ingredient in the body.
- Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, jaundice, weakness, and weight loss.
Sluggish liver: The liver is the largest organ in the body which performs different bodily functions, but if gets over burdened by various toxins, it shows symptoms of sluggish liver that we normally fail to recognize. Therefore, read on to know more about sluggish liver symptoms, something that shouldn't be ignored.
Symptoms and indications:
- Intolerance of fatty foods
- Acne and other skin conditions such as psoriasis
- And High cholesterol and blood lipid levels
These include: Jaundice; Fever; Nausea and vomiting; Loss of appetite; Severe generalised pain in the abdomen, or localised to the liver region; Swelling and hardness of the liver (hepatomegaly); Dark urine with a strong smell; Stools may be unusually light or dark in colour; floating stools may indicate that fats are not being properly broken down by the liver and gall bladder; Hair loss; Swollen feet or legs; Red palms; Confusion, sleep disturbance, and occasionally mental disturbance; and Generalised itching over the whole body.
Jaundice: Jaundice (also known as icterus; attributive adjective: icteric) is a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes over the sclerae (whites of the eyes), and other mucous membranes caused by hyperbilirubinemia (increased levels of bilirubin in the blood). This hyperbilirubinemia subsequently causes increased levels of bilirubin in the extracellular fluid. Concentration of bilirubin in blood plasma does not normally exceed.Jaundice is often seen in liver disease such as hepatitis or liver cancer. It may also indicate obstruction of the biliary tract, for example bygallstones or pancreatic cancer, or less commonly be congenital in origin.
Established in 2007 , MASHQ HERBALS has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of Herbal Medicine in India. The supplier company is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.MASHQ HERBALS is listed in Trade India's list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of Di.G Herbal Medicine , Herbal Digestive Medicine, Sinonil Herbal Medicine etc. Buy Herbal Medicine in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- ESTABLISHMENT 2007
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday