We are Manufacturing, Exporting and Supplying Kokam Butter in Ambernath, Maharashtra, India. Kokum butter is obtained from fruit kernel of Garcinia tree, scientifically known as Garcinia indica. Kokum tree is mostly grown in western ghat regions, central east regions known as konkan regions. Kokum butter has great benefit for skin, body and hair.
Kokum butter is extracted from fruit kernel, seeds are decorticated by wooden mallets, and then obtained crushed kernels being boiled in water then after cooling, and kokum butter is finally extracted. . Kernel is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamin E and citric acids.
Kokum butter has emollient properties. Kokum butter is creamy white in color like Shea butter, cocoa butter. Kokum butter has mild to nonexistent fragrance, non greasy & smooth in texture. Kokum butter have high melting point so it melts quickly in contact with skin.
Kokum butter is composed of essential fatty acid, its composition includes- Citric Acid, acetic acid, malic acid, ascorbic acid, hydro citric acid and garcinol.
Kokum has major advantage on skin as kokum butter has rejuvenating and regenerative power so that it is used in various cosmetic products such as -
* Lip balms
* Cosmetics foundation
* Body lotion
* Hair conditioner
Kokum butter heals cracks and dryness in feet.
Because of its non- comedogenic nature, it gets quickly absorbed by skin while in healing of skin. It is used to heal cuts and wounds on skin.
* It is used to prevent wrinkles.
* It is used in treatment of diarrhea, dysentery, piles, spruce and abdominal disorder. It is used for scalp treatment to promote strong roots and a nourishing atmosphere for hair growth.
* Kokum butter have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant property so it used for treatment of damaged and dry skin.
* It is used as a base for retaining moisture.
* It is used to pamper the skin.
* It is also used in cooking and baking to add tart flavoring.
* It is used as lamp oil and frying oil as well
Introduction Sontara Organo Industries was established in the year 1971, and today, we are counted amongst the premium manufacturers and exporters in the industry.We manufacture a wide range of Aliphatic Esters, Inorganic Meta Bromide, Aliphatic Amine Hydrochloride, Inorganic Bromide, Aromatic Bromide, Lithium Compounds, Organic Bromide, Aromatic Compound, etc.We are also first Indian commercial producers of 1bromo 3 chloropropane and 3-Dimethyl amino-1-propylchloride hydrochloride. Production started in 1980.Sontara Organo Industries is a leading enterprise in the field of industrial and organic chemica