100% Thai White Rice

100% Thai White Rice

Sample Policy
Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
Main Domestic Market
All India
View more details
Penjun
Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi ...More Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi, Thailand

Open Map

Product Details
Sample PolicyContact us for information regarding our sample policy
Main Domestic MarketAll India
Payment TermsWestern Union, Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
Delivery Time1 Week
Offered ByAKE RICE MILL CO.,LTD
Product Added OnMar 22, 2018
Last Updated OnMar 23, 2018
Product Description

We are a well-reputed firm that supply an extensive range of 100% Thai White Rice in Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi, Thailand.

Thai White Rice 100% (Direct from Farm & Factory Price
Ake Rice Mill Company Limited is engaged and specialized in rice business for more than 5 decades by generation to generation. In the early period of the business, the main business activity was to polish and produce a variety of quality rice not only under its own brand for the domestic sale including Bangkok area and nearby, bur also, the other company brand. Ake Rice Mill Company Limiteda s new factory used the advanced modern production technology. Full computerized processing equipment permits the new facility to produce rice packed in 5 kg retail bag up to 30 million bags a year or 150 thousand ton of rice annually, which values 4,000 million baths a year. For the total amount of rice produced, 80% is exported under both of the customera s brand, and its own brand - Thai Village brand. The remaining of 20% is sold to Thai domestic market. The main export market is US A, Canada, European countries, Australia, and Papua New Guinea, etc.

The offered 100% Thai White Rices are highly demanded in the market and available at cost effective price.

Explore Related Categories
Send Enquiry to Supplier
AKE RICE MILL CO.,LTD To: