The sealed lead acid battery is widely applied for new energy, telecommunication, banking, medical industry, fire fighting, public safety etc.
Specifications of Sealed Lead Acid Battery :
a c Nominal voltage : 12V
a c Rated capacity : 40Ah (20 hour rate)
a c Dimensions:
Weight: approx. 32kg
Characteristics of Sealed Lead Acid Battery :
1. Excellent safety performance.
2. Good discharging performance.
3. Good shock-proof performance.
4. Good impact-proof performance.
5. Good resistance to over discharge.
6. Good resistance to overcharge.
7. Good resistance to high current.
NPP focus on the research, development, production and sales of traditional power supply products and new energy products, including valve regulated lead acid battery (UPS battery, solar battery, gel battery, etc.)