We are known for exporting FLUX Eccentric Worm-Drive Pump F 560 GS to our clients from Maulburg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany. The FLUX eccentric worm-drive pump F 560 GS in version with planetary gear is used to pump thin to medium viscous media up to 30.000 mPas. The pump is especially designed to meet the specific requirements of the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries and works with little turbulences, at constant pressure and ensures a smooth, pulsation-free pumping. The pump can be used mobile and stationary, has only a few components and can be easily dismantled.
- Optimal for viscous self-flowing media
- Also suitable for shear-sensitive media
- Transfer at constant pressure
- Can be adjusted individually on the media's characteristics
- Flow rate adjustable (in combination with frequency-controlled three-phase motor)
- Flow rate easy to calculate
- Pump can be dismantled
- Available with 3A-certification
- Explosion-protection version available
- Available as FLUX FOOD pump
FLUX-GERAETE GMBH, Established in 1949 at Maulburg in Baden-Wurttemberg, is leading Exporter of Pumps & Pumping Equipment in Germany. FLUX-GERAETE GMBH is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading FLUX Pump Kit JUNIORFLUX for AdBlue(R), FLUX-GERAETE GMBH has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality FLUX Pump Kit JUNIORFLUX for AdBlue(R), FLUX Pump Kit MINIFLUX, FLUX Pump Kit AdBlue(R) etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, FLUX-GERAETE GMBH has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Pumps & Pumping Equipment in bulk from FLUX-GERAETE GMBH at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 150
- ESTABLISHMENT 1949
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday