With the endorsement of our experienced professionals, we are indulged in exporting, manufacturing and supplying of Sewage Treatment Plant in Vapi, Gujarat, India. Sewage is a dilute mixture of various wastes from residential, commercial and other places. The characteristic of sewage depends on its discharge. Sewage contains only a small percentage of solids in relation to large amounts of water. Liquid content of the sewage is 99.9% while total amount of solids (both suspended as well as dissolved) is only 0.1% Sewage treatment is a combination of physical, chemical and biological processes.
Preliminary treatment process remove floating materials and also heavy settable inorganic solids like grit and fragments of masonry etc.
Various units involved in preliminary treatment are:
1. Screenings, for remove of floating matter
2. Grit chamber or detritus tank, for removal of sand and grit
3. Comminuter for grinding or chopping large size suspended solids
4. Flotation unit and skimming tanks for the removal of solid and grease
5. Flow measuring units, such Parshall flume
Last updated on : 17 April 2018