Based on advance technology, we are occupied in manufacturing and supplying a superior quality spectrum of Flame Retardant in Nonsan, Chungcheongnam, Korea South. OMP-series are formed from aluminum diethyl phosphinate, a compound that belongs to the family of eco-friendly phosphorus-based flame retardants, that display excellent water resistance and high decomposition temperature, whose properties are suitable to make flame-resistant such resins as PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate) and PAs (Polyamides) which require high temperatures in their processing.
- Exhibit exceptional high heat resistance (possible under processing conditions of more than 300â)
- No smell, proof-discoloration
- Superior thermostability resisting more than 320â
- Excellent flame retardancy in the most resins PE, PP, PS, PET, PBT, TPU, PA, etc.
- Achieve high synergies when in combination with various flame retardants.
- Give rise to little change in their specific gravity due to small porosity when they are added to polymers
- Result in high dispersibility in various resins thanks to our proprietary coating technology