We are esteemed manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Hemochek Color Scale For Hemoglobin in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Color Scale for Hemoglobin âHemochekâ readings were compared with measurements of Hemoglobin by the laboratories worldwide. Various Laboratory tests and Field Researches showed the âHemochekâ Colour Scale of Allied Health Sciences Pvt.Ltd to have 97% sensitivity Anemia was correctly classified in Clinical Terms as Mild, Moderate or, severe.
* âHEMOCHEKâ is a Device used for Testing Hemoglobin on spot by Rapid method.
* Best suited for FIELD Testing on Spot in 30 seconds.
* No Laboratory, No Chemical and No Trained / Skilled Staffs required.
* âHEMOCHEKâ being used by all Medical Practitioners for estimating Hemoglobin.
* Best Kit for Blood Bank Donorâs screening.
* Available in Three Starter Kits (Packing) â 200Test / 100 Test & 50 Test.
* Refill Packs also available in Special Dispenser Boxes.
14 g/dl : Healthy
12 g/dl or more : Not Anaemic
8-11 g/dl : Mild to moderate Anaemia
6-7 g/dl : Marked Anaemia
4-5 g/dl : Severe Anemia
Less than 4 g/dl : Critical
This Device can be used in 3 - Simple Steps as under:
1.Prick the finger and obtain one free flowing drop of Blood on âHemochekâ strip.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3.Match the Color of Blood drop from lighter to darker shades of âHemochekâ Color Scale.