Our Thermocouple Compensating Cables are used to carry out the precise temperature systems at remote measuring poin...
Our Thermocouple Compensating Cables are used to carry out the precise temperature systems at remote measuring points that serve as extension leads from thermocouple to the measuring and control ends. These cables are known for their performance and durability. These cables come with following specifications:
* 0. mm2 (20AWG) 0.82 mm2 (18 AWG).
* ANSI a MC96.1 DIN a 93713, BS 4937 or any other Indian / international specification.
* FR (Flame Retardant)
* FRLS (Flame Retardant and Low Smoke)
* Conductor: Solid / standard KX and JX type.
* Insulation: PVC extruded of grade 70oC / 85oC / 105oC / polypropylene on conductor to form core which are identified by numbers / colors.
* Twisted pair: Cores are twisted to form pair.
* Assembly: Pairs are laid up to form a cable.
* Screening / shielding: A layer of aluminum mylor tape / copper wire braid is applied by extrusion / tapping.
* A layer of galvanized steel wire is applied over the cable.
* An extruded layer of PVC is applied called as outer sheath.
Established in 1995 , RAJSAV INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED has made a name for itself in the list of top suppliers of Wires/Cables & Accessories in India. The supplier company is located in Delhi, Delhi and is one of the leading sellers of listed products.RAJSAV INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is listed in Trade India's list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of CCTV Cable ,Multicore Flexible Cable ,Thermocouple Extension Wires etc. Buy Wires/Cables & Accessories in bulk from us for the best quality products and service.