Salient Features of Hot-Staking Welders :-
* Solid-state digital timer for precision time control.
* Highly productive process (welds 60 Armatures of 24 segments within 60 minutes)
* High weld abilities are archived with special type of transformer.
* In manually operated machine special mechanism is incorporated in order to increase production by reducing fatigue to operator.
* The joints are very strong, durable and can withstand upto 650`C (whereas solder joints can stand only upto 160`C to 200`C)
* No need to clean enamel on winding wires.
* Weld strength of each segment is same and quality of each weld is far superior than that achieved by soldering.