Salient features of bio toilet (Bio2)
1. An economical standalone unit
2. Eco Friendly
3. 100% maintenance free â Bio-Digester tanks do not require any form of maintenance
4. 100% hazard free. No Solid waste. 100% of the solid waste is reduced.
5. A feasible solution for the sanitation issues in India.
6. Eliminates open defecation
7. Ventilated sturdy steel structure. Easy to clean.
8. Single unit which is self sustaining âeasy to install and maintenance free.
9. Cost savings on expenses on building of septic tank, sewage line, waste disposal and sludge removal.
10. Helps maintain privacy and dignity of women.
11. It is water positive - It releases more water as human waste converts to water.
12. It requires less water for flushing and thus contributes to water preservation and can be used in water scarce conditions.
13. Clean discharge - The water discharged from the Bio-Toilet is colorless, odorless and devoid of solid particles
14. 100% hazard free â On a dry weight basis, 100% of the solid waste is reduced
15. Each Bio2 unit is designed for use by a family of 50* members. (Digester size 1x1.25x1meter)
16. Easy to transport and install in any terrain
Add on features.
â¢ Solar Light
â¢ Overhead tanks (With / without pump)
â¢ Hand washing pipes and basins attached
â¢ Hand wash dispensing units can be attached.
â¢ Hand was sanitizers can be provided.
â¢ FRP coated Bio digester.
â¢ SS Bio digesters.
â¢ Bison Panel Walls and Top.
â¢ PP panel walls and Top.
Last updated on : 11 July 2016