VIET NAM MADE CO.,LTD offered range of Kubota Rice Reaper is an agricultural machine which is used to cut the wheat, grain, the rice, pepper, the bean and other crops, etc. These reapers are designed and manufactured with the help of qualitative grades of raw material sourced from renowned vendors of the industry.
* Simple and reasonable structure makes it convenient to operate and maintain.
* High efficiency. It can harvest 2.5-5 acreage crops per hour, 20 times of the manual harvest.
* Labor saving. Adoption of self-propelled mechanism guarantees that one person can operate the machine well.
* Low stubble cutting improves the utilization of straws.
* Configuration of engine can be gasoline engine
* Light weight, small volume, low energy consumption, reliable performance and good adaptability make it be a welcome alternative to harvest crops.
Model: NP 120R
Type: Paddy/rice reaper
Working capacity (m2/hour): 3000 - 4000
Fuel consumption (litter/hour): 1.0 - 1.5 gasoline
Harvesting loss (%): 1.0 - 1.2
Harvesting field: Dry, wet, or 10cm-water flooded
Reaping width (cm): 120
Reaping height (cm): 3 - 50
Reaping device: Reciprocating blade bar
Engine Type: 4 cycle, air-cooled gasoline
Power (hp@rpm): 5.5 - 6.5 @ 3600
Main clutch & Harvesting clutch: Dog clutch
Height adjustment and handle (cm): 75 - 90
Dimension (L x W x H (cm)): 200 x 135 x 110
Weight (without engine) (kg): 135
Loading in container: 20FT: 28 sets, 40HC: 70