Cast Iron Straight Edges are widely used for setting up and leveling machinery and for checking and spotting bearing surfaces during hand scrapping operations. Properly supported, they may be used with various indicating devices to check surface flatness of large Machined areas like Surface Tables, Machine Tables & Beds, Machine guide ways, etc.
(1) Offered in two types viz. Bow shaped or Camel Back type and I-Section or Parallel type, made generally as p e r I S - 5 2 6 8 - 1991.
(2)Bow shaped Straight Edges are provided with pads on their bow for supporting Engineer's Level.
Made from close grained Cast Iron Castings conforming to Grade FG-220 of IS-210. Casting duly stress relieved.
(3) Offered in hand-scrapped finish to various Grades.
(4) High spots uniformly distributed. Proportion of bearing area of the working surface not less than 20% for Grade-0 and Grade-1 and not less than 10% for Grade-2 accuracy Straight Edges.
(5) Flatness of side faces: Any 300 mm length flat within 25 microns for Grade-0, Grade-1 and within 50 microns for Grade-2.
(6) Squareness of working surfaces and side faces when checked with side face laid on Grade-1 Surface Plate: For Grades-0 and 1: Within 8 microns per 25 mm For Grade-2: Within 15 microns per 25 mm
(7) Parallelism of side faces: For Grades-0 and 1: Not exceeding 30 microns per 300 mm and 60 microns over total length. For Grade-2: Not exceeding 60 microns per 300 mm and 120 microns over any total length.
About the Supplier
Established in 1979, MICRO-FLAT DATUMS (P) LTD. has been a leading name in offering top notch Cast Products & Equipment. Located in Anand, Gujarat, we offer the best quality Cast Iron Straight Edge to our customers at best prices in the industry.
Nature of Business
Exporter / Service Provider / Manufacturer / Supplier
Number of Employees
Year of Establishment
Rs 4 Crores
Monday - Sunday
Send your inquiry directly to this service providerReceiver's Company Name: MICRO-FLAT DATUMS (P) LTD.