Cast Iron Lapping Plates are extensively used for accurate hand-lapping of ferrous and non-ferrous parts to obtain a perfect surface form & flatness:
(1) Material specification and constructional features similar to Cast Iron Surface Plates.
(2) Offered in Square type, Rectangular type & Round type
(3) Top surface provided with 3x3 mm grooves at a pitch of 25-30 mm.
(4) Top surface offered duly hand-scrapped/lapped finish
(5) M.S. Handles provided for lifting and handling for sizes up to 630 x 630 mm etc. provided upon request at extra cost.
(6) Granite Lapping plates are also available.