Standard Features of the Endura Series Injection Molding Machines-:
* Finite Element Analyzed platen designs with improved structural stiffness..
* Self lubricating bushes for toggle mechanism..
* Automatic mold height adjustment with sun and planetary gear mechanism..
* Automatic centralized grease lubrication..
* Choice of three injection units for each clamping force..
* Selection of various screw designs depending on the applications (optional)..
* In-built, patented “Elektra Power Saver” (EPS) saving about 20 to 50% energy compared to conventional injection molding machines (optional). .
* Ergonomically designed hydraulic circuit layout.