Plywood(19451 products available)
Plywood is versatile construction material used in a wide range of applications - structural, interior and exterior of buildings. Plywood is created by assembling wood veneers glued together with other materials sandwiched in between to produce flat sheets. From formwork to internal paneling, plywood has a huge range of uses within the construction industry, including:
-> To make external walls and partitions
-> To make frameworks and formworks
-> To make furniture and fittings like wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, etc
-> To make wooden flooring
-> To make light doors and window shutters
Why is Plywood preferred over Natural Wood?
1. Plywood is substantially cheaper than solid wood.
2. Plywood is user-friendly and reliable. Unlike solid wood, Plywood does not swell and stretch due to humidity.
3. Plywood expands and contracts very little, because of a technique called cross-graining.
4. Plywood is both supple and rigid. It is lightweight, moldable, strong, elastic and very attractive
5. Plywood is a sustainable building material. It is made with very thin sheets of wood that are sliced from logs that cannot be used as solid lumbar.
6. Plywood can easily be coated with fire resistant, chemical resistant, and moisture resistant paints.
7. Plywood has better impact resistance and higher thermal and sound insulation due to the cross lamination of panels.
Trade India is India's #1 B2B marketplace that brings together buyers and suppliers of Plywood. Select from the list of Trade India’s trusted and verified manufacturers and sellers of Plywood based on customer reviews and ratings. Compare from the extensive list of manufacturers and select the ones that suit you the best. Buy Plywood in bulk on Trade India at the best prices.