Readymade Garments(7970 products available)
How To Export Readymade Garments From India
India is the only country which adopts and creates fashion both. Offering a blend of tradition and fashion is an eminence of this versatile country. Indian garments industry is one of the most widely spread industries in the world. This sector is properly organized with best placement for garment manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, stockists and wholesalers, which together form the backbone of an extremely qualitative clothing and apparel industry in India.
The industry is led by numerous small and large scale garments exporters, garments manufacturers; readymade garments exporters. As a matter of fact, ¼ of India's total exports goes to the USA. April-December 1999-2000 witnessed textile exports records as US $ 9735.2 million (Rs.440179.4 million), majorly comprised of ready-made garments.
Manufacturers exempted for payment of duty will not be required to take Central Excise Registration. They shall however, file a declaration in terms of Para 2 of Notification No. 36/2001-CE (NT) dated 26.6.2001, and obtain declarant code number.
The clearance document will be, as follows:
* Such manufacturers are permitted to use invoices or other similar documents bearing printed Serial Numbers beginning from 1st day of a financial year for the purpose of clearances for home consumption as well as for exports.
* The declarant's Code Number should be mentioned on all clearance documents.
* Such clearance document should contain particulars of the description of goods, name and address of the buyer, destination, value, vehicle number, date and time of the removal of the goods.
* The clearance document will be signed by the manufacturer or his authorised agent at the time of clearance.
* In case of export through merchant exporters, the manufacturer will also mention on the top "EXPORT THROUGH MERCHANT EXPORTERS" and will mention the Export-Import Code No. of such merchant exporters.* In case of direct export by the manufacturer-exporters, he will mention on the top "FOR EXPORT" and his own Export - Import Code No., if any.