Following are the Main Features of Filler Cord Machine :-
- The Machine is High speed and still quite in running.
- Space saving, because of compact design.
- The yarn packages, generally available in cone form, can directly mounted on creel and fed to the machine.
- Machine stops automatically in case of yarn breakage or exhausted.
- Continuous attendance of operator is not required.
- Any diameter ranging from 2mm to 12mm can be produced on the same machine by just changing the cylinder and thread guide.
- Construction of cord 4, 6, 8, 12 bobbins is possible on same machine.
- Density (picks/cm) of produced cord is adjustable by change gears.
1) Diameter of cord- 2 to 12 mm
2) No. of fabric cords -2
3) Speed- 1200 rpm.
4) Production 80 to 300 meter per hour per head.
5) No. of needles 4, 6, 8,12
6) Motor 0.5 H.P. (0.37 kw)
7) Net weight 150 Kgs.
Note :- Creel can be make as per requirement.
For Filler Cord of FIBC the standard creel is 224 ends
Scope of supply :-
1) Tool box.
2) Change Gear Set