These Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) sheets are extensively used for protection of liquid contamination, agricultural, industry, industrial projects. Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Sheets act as a perfect line to prevent foreign material entering through ground water source as well as prevent seepage loss in water conservation projects. Our LDPE Sheets can be availed at industrial leading price.
* Lining of Canal, reservoir, ponds
* Lining of industrial effluent plant
* Packaging and wrapping
* Water roofing for terrace gardens
* For protection of food grains, fertilizers, cotton, chemicals, cement, constructions and power plants
* Concrete road and bridge
* Steel plants etc.
Properties of LDPE:
* Maruti LDPE film has excellent mechanical properties.
* Saves water seepage upto 60% of total quality of water available.
* It has a very low moisture/vapour transmission rate.
* Very good resistance against chemical and unaffected by bacterial or fungal growth.
* Very good resistance against ozone, oxidation, weather & water because polyethylene has a long chain of hydrocarbon which gives above properties.