Snow Cool Heat Insulating Paint is a specially formulated white paint for use as coating on various surfaces. When applied on walls and roofs it reflects the sunrays. It reflects the U V rays from the surface on which the paint is applied, helping to lower the tap. Of building considerably (appro 7 degree C) it effectively dissipates and reflects solar radiation back in to atmosphere resulting an impressive reduction of solar heat.
The paint deflects heat considerably reducing the penetration of tep in to the building it helps to cut down energy bills and designed to keep the surface cool.
Snow cool imparts the following properties :
1. Thermal insulation / Energy saving
2. Abrasion & Impact resistant
3. Scrub resistant
4. Stain resistant
5. Sound damping characteristics
6. Resistant to peeling, chipping and flaking
7. Acid and alkali resistant
8. Fungus and mildew resistant's
9. Non toxic / crack bridging
Application of snow cool :
It can be applied on almost any surface like concert, brick, wood and mattel for lowering The Tem. It reduces heating and cooling equipment costs by reducing the run time of equipments it keeps building cool in summer and warm in winter.
It can be applied on :
1. Mattel roof and asbestos roof
2. Terrace and side walls of residential and commercial buildings
3. Manufacturing factories and structures
4. Piping in A/C systems
5. Steam pipes, thermal fluid pipes and boilers
6. Exteriors of storage tanks and containers