We are offering our customers an excellent quality range of Sugarcane Bud Chippers. In conventional method of sowing sugarcane, either the whole cane is sown or it is cut into sets and sown. However, there is need of buds only for plantation of sugarcane. The device can chip buds.
The device includes a hemispheric knife actuated by a hand operated lever. One needs to place the cane on the platform and press the hand lever. After every stroke the cane needs to be rotated by 180 degree by the other hand, because the buds are at opposite sides on consequent sets. The chipped buds can be sown directly in the field.
* One can chip 250 buds/hr (average)
* The experienced labour can even chip 400 buds/hr
* One can work for about 4 h without much fatigue and after getting rest of 1 h again work for about 4 h
* In the conventional method, sugar cane having 10 eyes/buds are used for sowing. Thus 100 q of sugarcane is required for one hectare. If the buds are sown, 35 kg of buds (about 12,000-13,000) are required for one hectare of field. Thus the remaining sugarcane can be sold back to sugarcane industry.
* Life of bud chipper: Approx. 250 hours
* The device can even be used for puncturing the amla by replacing the knife.
* Minimum order - 5 units