Our range of PTFE/FEP/PFA Lined Weir Diaphragm Valves find application in water treatment plants, fertilizer & petrochemicals industries, chemical industries, refineries, thermal power stations, and other process industries. Equally suited to on and off, or flow control applications, a diaphragm valve will handle positive pressures or high vacuum. Due to the wide range of material options it will handle almost all applications. All working parts are isolated from the line media which enhances its reliability. Maintenance is a simple task with the body remaining in the pipe, the valve thus being field serviceable.
Salient Features of PTFE/FEP/PFA Lined Weir Diaphragm Valves :
1) Type: Weir / straight way
2) Body Material: Cast iron / Cast steel / S. S. 304 / S. S. 316 Unlined & Lined
3) Body Rating: ANSI Class 125 / 150 lbs
4) Body Lining: Neoprene / Natural / Rubber / Ebonite / FEP / PFA / PTFE / PVDF
5) Body Diaphragm: Natural, Neoprene, Hyplon, Butyl, EPDM, Viton, Nitrile Buna-N.
6) End Connections: Conforming BS-5156 flanged to ANSI B-16. 1 Class 125 / 150 lbs, DIN-3202-F1, PN-10 / PN-16 or as per client's requirement
7) Sizes: 15mm to 350mm
8) Finish (Body & Bonnet) : Phosphated & Black Epoxy Painted
9) Handwheel: Cast Iron or ABS Plastic
10) Position Indicator: Yellow