Black thunder is a potassium humate which is 100% soluble in water and is in a powder form. It is obtainable in a concentration of 70%humic acid , 15%fulvic acid and 15% organic soluble potassium. It can be used in landscapes and gardens as well as for agriculture and horticulture purposes. The various advantages of potassium humate are:
* It stimulates the growth of the plant and improves the structure of the soil.
* It enhances the growth of the plant and soil fertility as it acts effectively on both the plant and soil.
* Black thunder can be easily stored and transported.
* It is easily soluble in water.
* It can also be applied with other chemical fertilizers or pesticides.
* It increases the nutrient values of the plant.