Our Cam Analysis Machine is specially designed to study the phenomenon of jump speed when cam & follower are in contact. It is also designed to study and find out the cam profiles for various combinations.
1. This equipment is designed to study the phenomenon of jump speed for various cam & follower combination.
2. For a specific combination, lift of follower can be observed by a dial for various cam relations & hence it is very easy to plot cam profile.
3. Compact & suitable for class room demonstration.
4. To study the effect of initial spring compression on the speed of bounce.
A D.C. motor is mounted on a rigid base. A cam shaft is getting the motion from the motor through a coupling. A cam is follower is held by a vertical push Rod which reciprocates in a gland. Weights are added on a weight seal attached to the rod. Provision for fixing the dial is also made on this weight seal
1) Cams : Tangent, Eccentric, Circular Arc.
2) Followers: Roller, Knife edge, Mashroom, Flat Face.
3) Drive : D.C.-0.25 HP, 0-1500 RPM.
4) Speed Control Unit: A Dimmer stat of 2 Amp capacities