These LD(L) and JCM(L) Monolayer And Multilayer Co-Extruding Greenhouse Film Machine Units is mainly used for producing products of LDPE, LLDPE, EVA, LDPE/LLDPE Blend. Its main structural characteristics are as follows:
1. The extruder adopts corrugated screw with mixing head and force transporting barrel, and configured with DC motor (or frequency control motor).
2. The cooling system adopts air blower with low air pressure, and large air volume.
3. The haul-off system is stable and reliable.
4. It is supported by split device.
5. The inner cooling device can be matched by the requirement of users (ordered separately).
Structural characteristics of multilayer machine unit:
Multilayer co-extruding agricultural film, geomembrane blowing machine unit is developed and designed on the basis of absorbing western advanced key technology. It is applicable for processing LLDPE, LDPE, EVA, mPE, HDPE materials. The structure is reasonable and the property is stable. It possesses properties of good plasticizing, high output, low energy consumption, and clear layers splitting. It is ideal equipment for producing greenhouse film and geomembrane with multifunction of high strength, ageing resistance, no water drop, transmitting, and heat preservation.