Following are the Main Features of Industrial Scrap Tyre Recycling Plant in India :
* 100% wastage tyre recycling is achieved (No churn left after the process)
* No chemical ingredients are used in process (environment friendly)
* During and after the process; no soil, water or air pollution is observed.
* Creates economically valuable products out of wastage tyres (These are an industrial product that have a good market value and demand)
* The most cost-effective wastage tyre recycling technology ln the world.
* Raw material (wastage tyre) is cheap and easy to provide. These are the by-products of tyre production.
* Each recycled ton of tyres preserves 10 tons of CO2 that is a major green house gas.
* It is a 100 % pollution free process, thus making eco-friendly environment.
* The process can be applied to all rubber based materials.
* The system creates an alternate source of energy to replace petroleum products and natural gas.
* System gives the opportunity to governments and local administrations to deal with the wastage tyre problem to a great extent.
* The process of Pyrolysis has duration of 4 to 12 hours, depending on the quantity and size of tyre (car tyre, truck tyre, etc.). During the process different vacuum values are applied in pre-determined temperatures and ln different phases. Different gases are obtained and the condensed gas is stored as a fuel oil in tanks.