Technical Parameters of our Hot And Cold Chamber:-
* Chamber capacity : 100 liters to 16,000 liters
* Temperature Range : – 70° C to 180° C
* Accuracy : +/-0.5° C
* Gradient temperature : +/- 1° C.
* Temperature Raise /Fall : 1° C to 10° C
* Internal Finish : Interior made of vapor tight pre – polished 16 Swg 304 grade stainless Steel with adjustable / removable shelving.
* External Finish : Outer material is 16 Swg CRCA /Stainless steel with primed and phosphate epoxy based electrostatic powder coating finishing for a pleasant appearance.
* Insulation : Hot And Cold Chamber's environmentally friendly free of asbestos and CFC guarantees the best possible insulation values and hence, the lowest possible operating costs.
* Work Space Conditioning : Air circulation within the chamber is Laminar airflow provided with suitable capacity of fan motor and impeller for uniform distribution of temperature and humidity to maintain within specified limits.
* Heating System : Fast responding U-shaped jacketed air heaters are used to achieve the desired positive temperature. Air heaters are placed in the conditioning plenum such that there is no direct radiation from the heaters on to the test specimen.
* De-Humidification System : A refrigeration based de-Humidification system provided for avoid the condensation forming on test specimen.