Following are the Main Features of Flat Antenna Shroud Absorbers :-
* Semi Open PU Foam based broadband type embedded pyramidal microwave absorbers.
* Specially formulated coatings for better ageing characteristics.
* Light weight, flexible and easy to cut.
* Polyurethane foam sheet dipped in absorbing slurry providing desired electrical grading.
* Standard size is 600 mm X 600 mm. Custom tailored sizes can also be supplied.
* Thicknesses are 45mm, 35mm, 30mm, 25mm, 15mm, 12.5mm and 10 mm (FAS-45, FAS-35, FAS-30, FAS-25, FAS-15, FAS-12.5 and FAS-10). Larger thickness can be produced to suit low frequency applications.
* Colored surface should face the incident radiation.
* The back surface (black) should be close to the metallic surface to achieve best performance.
* Provides better wider angle performance than multilayer flat absorber.
* Ozone resistant.
* RoHS Compliant.
* Front Surface Color is Blue.
* Regains its absorbing property after drying.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
* Used for isolation of adjacent antennas such as parabolic dish and horn antennas and array
* Mainly used to line the interior walls of shrouds on antenna dishes in order to suppress
* Side/back lobes in shadow region.
* Various camouflaging and interference suppression applications.
* Used for Low performance Anechoic Chambers in non critical areas.