Bee Pollen is not just about energy. It's about providing a vast array of vitamins and minerals, naturally for the human body. Bee pollen provides a tremendous range of health benefits. It is used to suppress food intake, and caffeine cravings, it regulates weight, gives immunity for allergies and fight chronic fatigue. Bee pollen may also help reduce the effects of stress and aid the function of the digestive system.
A few other benefits of Bee Pollen are:
* Contains nearly all known nutrients, all 22 amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes.
* It is a great energy booster- taken widely by athletes for stamina and for weight control.
* Natural source of protein.
* Reduces effects of stress.
* Helps in weight regulation
* Aids in Childrenâ€™s nutritional development.