Salient Features of Screw Conveyors :-
* Cylindrical, tapered or ball jointed (universal) inlet and outlet with drilled flange or beaded edge or plain.
* Standard inspection hatch beneath first inlet and each intermediate hanger bearing
* Medium-heavy duty screw with splined shaft couplings
* Direct mounted single ratio gear reduction unit with incorporated, fully protected, maintenance-free end bearing assembly and self- adjusting packed gland seal
* Standard flange-mounted electric motor
* Maintenance-free aluminium-cast intermediate hanger bearings with self-lubricating slide bushes