Following Details of Pressure Suit :
* Garment approved for protection against radioactive contamination, of ventilated, pressurized type, for single use.
* Designed for use on the breathable air network in nuclear enclosures.
* This type of airtight overall has a double back closure, an air regulation system and internal distribution.
* Exhaust is via two patented magnetic valves.
* This garment is fire-protected, and is principally made of PVC 20/100. Assembly by High Frequency welding which does not impair the qualities of the PVC.